pay off old scores; avenge oneself and cancel out one's hatred; get even with a hated enemy; glut one's revenge; have avenged an old wrong and wiped away the old hatred; hurt sb. in return for a wrong; quit scores; take one's revenge and wipe out the hatred from one's heart; take revenge; wreak vengeance and redress hatred -- wipe out a grievance
报仇雪耻 recover the ashes; take revenge for an insult
雪恨 wreak vengeance; avenge 报仇雪恨 take revenge; avenge onself
It looked at you with a vengeful aspect . 它用一种报仇雪恨的神情望着你。
I got revenge without resorting to violence . 我在不采取暴力的情况下已经报仇雪恨了。
First, then, of all my pleasures shall come revenge . 那么,在我所有的乐趣中,首先是报仇雪恨。
Norman logan didn't seem to know enough about vengeance to get him . 诺曼洛根对于向他报仇雪恨一事似乎还没有一个谱。
I've already done that the old-fashioned american way-by fighting it out in the market place . 我已经用美国人的老办法报仇雪恨了--就是在市场上一决雌雄。
The face of each child, as the amount of his contribution was mentioned, darkened in a peculiarly vindictive manner . 每个孩子一听到自己的那份捐款,脸色马上就变了,露出一定要报仇雪恨的样子。
A classic martial arts movie starred by chan bo chu 五年后,少白艺成,重出江湖报仇雪恨。
I told you i ' d get you back for that 我告诉过你我要报仇雪恨
Vengeance and retribution require a long time ; it is the rule 报仇雪恨要花很长的时间,这是规律。 ”