船上 on board [shipboard]: 在船上碰见 meet on shipboard; 在船上还有其他人的时候, 船长不肯离开正在下沉的船。 the captain refused to leave his sinking ship while there were others on board.◇船上厨房 galley; 船上广播网 tannoy; 船上交换价格 free overside (离岸价格); 船上交货 ex ship; free on board; 船上交货价 free on board; 船上交货提单 on deck bill of lading; 船上铆工 holder-on; 船上全日班 day's duty; 船上肉桶 harness cask; 船上收货单 mate's receipt; 船上天幕脊索 ridgerope; 船上污水槽 [美国] holding tank; 船上小食部 canteen; 船上修桶工 [俚语] bungs; 船上用品税单 bill of store; 船上邮包 steamer's bag; 船上装卸设备 shipboard handling equipment
The big steam shovel lowered its scoop into the ship and pulled it up with a load of gravel . 那个大汽铲把铲斗放低,伸到船上,铲上一堆小石子。
So i persuaded one of my friends to put me in a barrel and send me on board with the salt beef . 所以我说服了我的一个朋友,把我装到桶里边,和咸牛肉一起送到船上。
He ran to the bulwarks as soon as the wave was passed, saw me, and lost me, and saw me again, as i tumbled in the roost . 浪头一过,他马上奔到船上,看见我在汹涌澎湃的巨浪中挣扎,一会儿沉下,一会儿浮起。
I want you to roll miss beauregarde into the boat . . 请马上把维奥里特滚到船上. .
I want you to roii miss beauregarde into the boat . . 请马上把维奥里特滚到船上. .
I want you to roii miss beauregarde into the boat 请马上把维奥里特滚到船上
I want you to roll miss beauregarde into the boat 请马上把维奥里特滚到船上
They helicoptered him aboard the ship (他们用直升飞机把他送到船上。 )
We walked her to the wharf and put her aboard the ship 我们陪她走到码头,将她安顿到船上。
As soon as i ' m on board i always feel sick 我一到船上就感到恶心。