客气 1.(在交际场合有礼貌; 说客气话; 做出客气的动作) polite; courteous 请不要客气。 (对客人说时用) please don't stand on ceremony.; make yourself at home. (对主人说时用) please don't bother. 他对人很客气。 he is very polite to people. 双方客气了一番, 就开始谈正事。 after a few words of courtesy, they got down to business.2.(对人谦让) modest 您太客气了。you are being too modest
别客气 don't mention it; je vous en prie; make oneself at home; not at all; welcome to china; you're always welcome; you're welcome; you’re welcome
不客气 1.(使人难堪) be rude to; be hard on; impolite; blunt 说句不客气的话 put it bluntly; 对某人太不客气 be too rude to sb.; 你再如此, 我就要不客气了。 if you go on like this, i won't be so easy on you. 你这样做对顾客太不客气了。 it is very impolite of you to do so to customers.2.(直率) frank; candid; straight forward 不客气地告诉你 tell you frankly3.(客套) don't mention it; you're welcome; not at all4.(感谢别人的好意) please don't bother, but i'll help myself
But this was no time to stand on ceremony . 但是现在不是讲客气的时候。
They treat you pretty fair, huh ? 他们待你大概挺客气的吧?
She was very kind to the people she really liked . 对她真正喜欢的人,她是很客气的。
I shall select from the more polite and less irritating speeches . 我会挑选一些比较客气的,不那么刺人的句子。
I was touched to find, in the two pages of polite, preliminary acknowledgements of debt, my own name . 我深为感动,发现在前言两页客气的感谢中有我的名字。
If people praise them or thank them in an especially courteous way, they may become embarrassed and not know what to say in reply . 遇到别人特别客气的称赞或道谢时,他们可能难为情而不知道该答什么话好。
Mr. knightley, who had nothing of ceremony about him, was offering by his short, decided answers, an amusing contrast to the protracted apologies and civil hesitations of the other . 南特利先生是不拘形式的,他的简短而果断的回答,跟另一位冗长的道歉和客气的罗嗦恰恰成了有趣的对比。
I deeply appreciate your gracious kindness to me 我深深地赞赏您客气的仁慈对我
He returned a polite answer to our inquiries 对我们的询问,他作了客气的回答。
Mr dunn with respect this aint your business 邓先生,客气的说这不关你的事