Le duc tho cabled me in a similar vein on october 27 . 十月二十七日,黎德寿以同样基调给我来电。
Le duc tho noted it without any show of interest . 黎德寿注意到了这一点,但未露出感兴趣的任何迹象。
I grew to understand that le duc tho considered negotiations as another battle . 我逐渐明白,黎德寿把谈判看作是另一种战斗。
Le duc tho had gloated to me in may of the congressional pressures on us . 五月份黎德寿就曾幸灾乐祸地对我大谈国会压力的问题。
Obviously hanoi would not show its full hand until le duc tho was on the scene . 在黎德寿出场之前,河内显然不会把它所有的牌都亮出来。
In any event, le duc tho was one step ahead of us when we met on december 11 . 不论怎样,十二月十一日黎德寿和我会谈时,他比我们棋高一着。
Now he was much struck with his father's negligence in not insuring south's life . 可现在,由于父亲当年疏忽,没有给苏斯做人寿保险,他要遭受巨大的打击了。
In short, hanoi's position as it emerged in the three meetings with le duc tho was peremptory and unyielding . 简单地说,同黎德寿举行的三次会谈说明河内的立场是蛮横无理,寸步不让的。
He had lovingly presented to his father on the venerable's sixtieth birthday the massive coffin made of wood from the forests of liuchow . 老太爷六十大寿那天,他孝敬父亲一口柳州木寿材。
寿的法语:名 1.longévité 2.âge;vie长~longévité;longue vie 3.anniversaire祝~féliciter qn à l'occasion de son anniversaire de naissance 4.(pour)enterrement~木bière;cercueil
寿的韩语:(1)[명사] 장수(長壽). 福寿; 행복과 장수 人寿年丰; 사람은 장수, 농사는 풍작 (2)[명사] 연령. 나이. 수명. 长寿; 장수 寿命; 수명 您高寿? 춘추가 어떻게 되십니까? (3)[명사] 생신(生辰). 생일. 생일 축하. 做寿; 생일 잔치를 하다. 생일을 지내다 =办寿 拜寿; (가서) 생신을 축하하다 →[生日(1)] (4)【완곡】 ...
寿的俄语:[shòu] = 壽 1) тк. в соч. долголетие 2) тк. в соч. возраст 3) день рождения 祝寿 [zhùshòu] — поздравлять с днём рождения (пожилых людей) • - 寿辰 - 寿命 - 寿星
寿什么意思:(壽) shòu ㄕㄡˋ 1)年岁,生命:~命。~终。~险(人寿保险)。~终正寝。延年益~。 2)活得长久:~考(指长寿)。~民。~星。 3)生日:~辰。~礼。~序(祝寿文章)。~筵。 4)祝人长寿:“起为太上皇~”。 5)婉辞,指为死后作准备,或死后才用的:~衣。~穴。~材。 6)姓。 ·参考词汇: birthday for burial life longevity