The enemy attacked our foremost position all night .. 敌人攻打了我们的前沿阵地整整一夜。
Greece came next--the corinth canal, and then a new kind of hell . 接下来他参加攻打希腊科林斯运河的战斗。不久,又到了另一个倒霉的地方。
This tipped the scales against the small reinforcement required for the attack on rhodes . 这个消息推翻了关于为攻打罗得岛所需要提供少量援军的计划。
How frightful to hurl the remaining manhood of france against this wall of fire and concrete ! 如果将剩下的法国壮丁,派去攻打这座由炮火和混凝土合成的铜墙铁壁,这是多么可怕啊!
It cannot be that the indians have rafted, or swum off, and surprised our friends as they slept . 印第安人不管是用木筏,还是从湖里游过去攻打我们那些正在睡梦中的亲友都是不可能的。
I felt quite safe in believing that the utmost force that could for the future be brought against us would be but small . 我大胆断定,将来可以派来攻打我们的部队,充其量人数也不会很多。
Alternatively we could make a direct attack by sea against japan's island barrier in the central and south pacific . 另一种方案是,我们可以由海上直接攻打日本在太平洋中部和南部的岛屿堡垒。
Now why have you come up today to fight me ? 你们今日为什么上我这里来攻打我呢?
And while he was away fighting the northern tribes , 在他出征攻打北方部落的时候
What will you do when the crow and cheyenne 如果克劳族和夏安族带着新式步枪攻打过来