In some houses dinner is the biggest of the day . 有些家庭,正餐是一天中最丰盛的饭。
He dines on a chicken or a scrap of mutton . 一只小鸡,或一小块羊肉,就算他一顿正餐了。
He supplements his regular meals by eating between meals . 他在两餐之间吃点东西来补充正餐。
After dinner, everyone had a dish of strawberry whip . 正餐后,每人吃一盘草莓鸡蛋奶油甜食。
If you feel like it, how about joining me for a late supper ? 如果你高兴的话,陪我们一起去吃晚正餐好吗?
I took my dinners there, but for breakfast i stuck by harris's humble feeding house . 我在那里吃正餐,可是早餐我还是照顾哈里的简陋小饭铺。
With great surprise, therefore, did she find herself prevented by a settled rain from going out again after dinner . 因此,正餐之后,她发现自己为一场久雨所阻,不能再度外出,不觉大吃一惊。
For dinner edward had ordered the dishes that he knew bertha preferred and he laughed joyously as she expressed her pleasure . 在正餐席上,爱德华准备了他知道伯莎最爱吃的菜肴,而当伯莎表示满意时,他快活地笑了。
We ' ll soon be serving dinner . here is the menu 我们马上给您提供正餐。这是茶单。
We ' ll soon be serving dinner . here is the menu 我们马上给您提供正餐,这是菜单。