He trembled, unnerved and impotent . 他哆嗦着,丧失了勇气,浑身无力。
He lay on the ground, dazed and weak . 他躺在地上,头昏眼花,浑身无力。
Her bones felt limp, glutted, and she was very happy . 她感到浑身无力,厌厌的,但心里很高兴。
The drug incapacitates the person and causes memory loss 这种药物使人浑身无力并且导致记忆丧失。
" for how can such a servant of my lord talk with such as my lord 但10 : 17我主的仆人怎能与我主说话呢我一见异象就浑身无力、亳无气息。
4do you feel restless or irritable when attempting to cut down or stop online gaming 当停止使用网络游戏的时候,你是否感觉浑身无力或烦躁不安。
How can i , your servant , talk with you , my lord ? my strength is gone and i can hardly breathe . 17我主的仆人怎能与我主说话呢我一见异象就浑身无力、亳无气息。
Princess marya was sitting helpless and distraught in the hall , when rostov was shown in to see her 当人们把罗斯托夫引见给玛丽亚公爵小姐的时候,她正张皇失措,浑身无力地坐在大厅里。
So i was left alone , gazing at this great vision ; i had no strength left , my face turned deathly pale and i was helpless 8只剩下我一人。我见了这大异象便浑身无力,面貌失色,毫无气力。
One day while i was working in the bookstore , i felt a sudden sharp pain in my abdomen , became very weak and began sweating profusely 有一天,我在书店里打工时,突然觉得一阵腹痛,浑身无力,大汗像冰雹似的落地有声。