常备不懈 keep to the concept of all-time preparedness; be on one's toes all the time; always be on the alert; be always vigilant; be prepared at all times; be ever prepared against war 他们一直处于常备不懈状态以防突然袭击。 they were constantly on the alert not to be taken by surprise
坚持不懈 adhere to sth. unremittingly; hold on consistently and persistently; unremitting 作坚持不懈的努力 make unremitting efforts; 只要你坚持不懈, 你自会成功。 persevere and you'll succeed. 广大劳动人民坚持不懈地进行斗争, 终于迫使清政府不敢公然和帝国主义续订新约。 the broad working masses were undaunted, and persisted in their struggle with the result that the qing government did not dare to conclude a new treaty with the imperialists
Thanks to your tireless efforts on our behalf . 多亏你为我们所做的不懈努力。
We salute you for your tireless efforts for peace . 我们为您在寻求和平方面做出的不懈努力向您表示敬意。
His father was desperate and frightened, but obstinately fighting . 他父亲穷途落魄,担惊受怕,但仍努力不懈。
We reject the destiny which washington strove so valiantly and so triumphantly to establish . 我们是自愿弃绝了华盛顿勇敢、努力不懈所建立的命运。
You must pitch in and learn all about any situation you find yourself in, then be inspired to go on to other new experiences . 你应该努力不懈,把情况弄清楚,然后再接再励,去找其他新奇的事。
Though his thoughts seemed to dodge about, his life was an unremitting effort to find the truth by being true to himself . 虽然他的思想似乎难以捉摸,他却毕生努力不懈地按自己的办法寻求真理。
In a word, the trained sagacity and untiring caution of himself were all he had to rely on, amid the critical risks he unavoidably ran . 总之,在他所冒的不可避免的危险中,他除了自己那训练有素的机警和不懈的谨慎以外是一无所恃的。
It can be handled in the same way that hard problems have been coped with before--piecemeal, pragmatically, by the dogged efforts of many people . 可以用以前对付困难问题的同样方法来加以处理--通过许多人不懈的努力、一点一点地、从实际效果出发地加以解决。
Man is engaged in a constant struggle with nature 人类与大自然进行不懈的斗争
He worked hard all his life in behalf of the poor 他毕生为穷苦人的利益而努力不懈