老老实实 behave oneself; play no tricks; (act) honestly and sincerely; conscientiously; in earnest 老老实实, 勤勤恳恳 be honest and industrious; (as) straight [true] as a die
虚虚实实 the true mingled with the false; a mixture of truth and falsehood; in appearance or in fact; interweave truth with fiction; seemingly false and real at the same time; sometimes false, sometimes true
I'll take her down, to the queen's taste . 我要结结实实地煞煞她的气焰。
The calves would have to be lassoed and roped up . 小牛要用套索套住,用绳子捆得结结实实。
In the darkness they found none, only a stout murderous stone wall, twelve feet high and with a jagged top . 在黑暗中,他们没有发现任何缺口,只见一长溜结结实实的石墙,十二英尺高,顶部象犬牙参差不齐,更显得狰狞。
The 5 , the 710 , they ' re all gridlocked 第5道,第710道都被塞得结结实实
But i want you firm , fit , and healthy 但是我要你结结实实,健健康康地活着
I wish i could beat the crap out of him 我想把他结结实实地臭揍一顿
I ' m gonna give her some serious beating 我要结结实实打她一顿
I got pretty banged up out there but i learned some stuff 我结结实实地撞了一下但我确实学到了些东西
The car engine just petered out after ten years of hard driving 结结实实开了十年之后,那部车的引擎渐渐耗损了。
But there ' s a big difference between flopping for dramatic purposes and actually taking a charge 但夸张化的摔倒和结结实实被冲撞到是有很大区别的。